Premium Gourmet Goodies
- Dark chocolate almond buttercrunch toffee by Sydney toffee artisans, Poetry Fine Foods.
- Locally grown sun muscats dipped in premium Yarra Valley chocolate, hand-made by Mildura Chocolate Co; a social enterprise providing employment for adults with a disability or experiencing disadvantage within N.W. Victoria.
- The finest air popped corn coated in buttercrunch toffee with a hint of salt by Sydney toffee artisans, Poetry Fine Foods.
- Handmade Rocky Road fudge by Healesville’s FUDGE by Rich.
- Small batch Balinese satay blend of peanuts and cashews by Melbourne premium snack experts, The Wondersnack Co.
- Fair trade Tamarind & Fig chutney by Eat Me Chutneys, a B Corp-certified social enterprise that tackles food wastage and social disadvantage.
- Langues de chat French-style sweet biscuits made in Melbourne by Australian Food Awards gold medallist Asterisk Kitchen.
- Jim Jam quince paste made on a family farm in Stanley, N.E. Victoria.
- Australian Food Awards gold medal-winning lavosh by Melbourne’s Asterisk Kitchen.
- Raspberry & rose petal nougat, handmade by celebrated Melbourne nougat artisan, Bramble & Hedge.
- Keepsake timber box with lid, handmade in Victoria using sustainable Australian pine.
- Gift Menu card that tells the story behind each product.
- Optional handwritten personal note.
We accept payment by major credit cards, direct debit , and PayPal.